Kings & Alliance LLP is a renowned law firm and holds expertise in providing highly superior quality credible Litigation Services to our clients across different industries and business sectors having business operations inside and outside India. Our team of best & professional lawyers have considerable knowledge and experience to contest litigation on behalf of our clients and has been providing assistance in litigation in all Civil, Criminal, Corporate & IPR matters.
Litigation is not simply another name for a lawsuit. Litigation includes any number of activities before, during, and after a lawsuit to enforce a legal right. In addition to the actual lawsuit, pre-suit negotiations, arbitrations, facilitations and appeals may also be part of the litigation process.
- To engage in pre-litigation settlement discussions to resolve the matter before a lawsuit is filed.
- To assist, advise and represent clients before Supreme Court, Various High Courts & District Courts and all other Tribunals, Boards & Local Judicial Authorities across and outside India.
- To represent plaintiffs and defendants in all matters and manage all phases of the litigation process.
Key Areas in which Litigation Services are offered by our firm:
- Matrimonial & Family Matters
- Recovery Matters
- Succession Disputes
- Property Disputes
- Consumer Disputes
- Labour & Service Disputes
- Banking & Insurance Disputes
- Commercial Contract Disputes
- Negotiable Instrument Disputes
- Disputes Relating to Companies
- Issuing of Summons
- Enforcement Of Decrees
- Motor Vehicle Act Matters
- TORTS Matters
- Disputes Relating TRAI
- Environmental Disputes
- Matters of Supreme Court such as Writ Petitions, Infringement Of Fundamental Rights, Transfer Petitions, SPL, etc.
- Constitutional Matters
- We deal in all types of Criminal Matters such as Murder, Rape, Criminal Conspiracy, Bail Matters, Narcotics & Drugs Matters, Fraud, Cheating, Smuggling, etc.
- Mergers & Acquisition Disputes
- Bankruptcy Matters
- Tax Evasion Matters
- Matters Related To DRT/DRAT
- Matters On Insider Trading
- Financial & Securities Matters
Intellectual Property Rights Litigation